NPQML (National Professional Qualification for Middle Leaders) Training.
Hope School and College are very proud to be delivering the prestigious National Professional Qualification for Middle Leaders (NPQML) in association with Star Institute. The training will be delivered by highly experienced practitioners who have led and/or are currently leading and developing strategies and initiatives across school and college.
The NPQML (National Professional Qualification for Middle Leaders) is a qualification aimed at current aspiring middle leaders. The programme tackles issues relating to a team within an organisation. On completion of NPQML you will be equipped with the skills, knowledge and confidence to drive your team forward.
In a recent Quality Assurance observation (November 18) the training session was described as ‘Highly effective and exceptional in some areas and course facilitators had a ‘real ambition for participants to learn and develop.’
The dates for the next cohort are:
- Thursday 28th June 2018 – 9.30—3pm Module 1 Leading with Impact
- Thursday 20th September 2018- 9.30—3pm Module 2 Strategy and Improvement
- Thursday 18th October 2018- 9.30—3pm Module 3 Teaching & Curriculum
- Thursday 22nd November 2018 -9.30—3pm Module 4 Working in Partnership
- Thursday 17th January 2019- 9.30—3pm Module 5 Managing Resources & Risks
- Thursday 14th February 2019- 9.30—3pm Module 6 Increasing Capability
- Final Project workshop date offered if required
The cost of the training is £950 per applicant (some schools may be eligible for DfE funding)
Participants from mainstream primary, secondary, special schools and any educational service are welcome to apply. All training days include lunch, please let us know your dietary requirements.
Follow this link to register your application and choose Hope School and College from the drop down box.
For further information about the next cohort (June 19), please do not hesitate to get in touch with anyone of the following:
Telephone Hope School and College 01942 824150
A new cohort scheduled for June 2019 – dates to be confirmed ASAP.