Information for parents regarding school trips
At times throughout the year classes will book educational trips to support the curriculum in school. Trips are agreed by the head teacher and fully risk-assessed to ensure the trip is safe and appropriate.
Below is listed some important information about school trips:
1) School uniform must be worn unless otherwise instructed by the class teacher.
3) School trips will return back to school for usual transport home, unless you have been informed otherwise.
4) Please ensure pupils are prepared for all weathers at whatever time of year. E.g. Waterproof coat, suitable footwear and a hat/sun cream (in the summer term).
5) If your child receives free school meals then a school packed-lunch will be provided.
6) You may be asked to provide a voluntary contribution to cover the cost of the trip.
7) If you have any questions regarding school trips, more information can be gained from class staff around the time of the trip.
8) If you have any information about your child that is important for us to be aware of when out in the community then please let a member of class staff know.