Hope College offers an exciting and inclusive education for students with a diverse range of special educational needs. Our broad and balanced curriculum aims to offer a unique timetable that is appropriate yet challenging for everyone.
Some of the opportunities available to our students include:
- Accreditation including awards and qualifications awarded through Open Awards and Asdan
- Functional Skills qualifications in English, Maths and ICT awarded through OCR
- Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award
- Options in a wide range of vocational areas, e.g. construction, horticulture, small animal care, art and design, hair and beauty, film production, catering.
- Independent and supported living skills
- Enterprise, Volunteering and Employment – work experience
- Personal Social Health and Economic Education including healthy lifestyles
- Enterprise including The Hut, The Grange Café and our College Shop
- Preparing for life after college through close working relationships with other providers and services.
Our ultimate aim is that students leave Hope College as happy, mature, social adults equipped with the skills and independence they need for their future.